41 comments on “Weird Vintage Photography

1. Tony says:

are these photos in the public domain?

2. These were certainly very odd old photographs, I feel that we get used to seeing very formal and proper photographs from these times. I think my favorite one is the cart being pulled by the ostrich. Thanks for sharing these interesting pictures with the world!

3. macingosh says:

Haha! 7th photo from the top down: Female Ku-Klux-Klan members having a time out at the beach.:-)

4. Maya Panika says:

This is going to give me nigtmares!

5. Akkbar89 says:

weird yet excellent old time pictures

6. tbri001 says:

Masks and disguises were unbelievably creepy back then…

7. petit4chocolatier says:

What an amazing gallery of pictures!! Love the oddity of them:)

8. Reblogged this on TOKIDOKI and commented:
    Amazing pictures!

9. Seenorway says:

These pictures seem for a large part to date back to around 1910-15?

10. gpicone says:

Very interesting! Where did you find these?

11. This is truly an amazing collection of unconventional, even weird photography. I also loved your gas mask collection.

12. afrisk says:

This is an amazing curation! What a weird, wonderful world.

13. Elephant says:

I am so glad you “liked” one of my posts – it caused me to visit – and I LOVE this collection of photos – I got the better end of the visits! Thank you – very impressive – the photos made me smile and wonder . . .
    Elephant

14. john zande says:

Holy crap… there are some seriously eccentric bastards in that lot. Love it!

15. rabirius says:

Excellent collection of pictures!

16. I cannot imagine how you collected these images. they are startling, fascinating, mind-blowing, and sometimes beautiful. I loved them! And, yes thank you kindly for your comment on my blog.

17. cynt5525 says:

I love the Photos. My FAVORITE IS THE LADY WALKING HER CHEETAH… Thanks for liking my blog!! *Cynthia

18. Wow! This is an amazing collection!

19. enricogiampi says:

the picture with aliens walking near policemans is fantastic! As well as that of the maids with those strange umbrella in spiderman style😛

20. Shahzad Akhtar says:

nice

21. These made my day! Fantastic collection of weird vintage photographs!

22. […] Weird vintage photography (emorfes.com) 0.000000 0.000000 Share this:TwitterFacebookStumbleUponDiggLinkedInRedditEmailTumblrPinterestLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. This entry was posted in Daily Post, hobbies, Photography, postaday, Travel and tagged hobbies, obsessions, Photography, random, Travel, wine by rfljenksy. Bookmark the permalink. […]

23. Sandra Lira says:

What a great collection of vintage photography! Would love to know the story behind some of them. The chicken person trotting through the countryside kills me.

24. […] sure to entertain your eyeballs. Reblogged from emorfs.com, I promise they won’t disappoint. Have a look! Share this:TwitterFacebookMoreDiggLinkedInPrintEmailStumbleUponRedditPinterestTumblrLike […]

25. So cool. Awhile back I discovered Victorian death photos. They would pose the deceased with the family and take a picture. Creepy, but so interesting.

26. Good stuff! I loved so many of these!

27. Reblogged this on The Year of Halloween and commented:
    This collection eMorfes put together is fabulously fun and just a bit eerie. Well worth a click, darlings!

28. Ted West says:

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

29. tbri001 says:

Big fan of vintage photography–the weirder the better. Hope you don’t mind that I shared the link!

30. […] was intact. I’ve always loved creepy old photos like this. If you like this, check out this Weird Vintage Photography I stumbled upon this evening. Share this:TwitterFacebookStumbleUponRedditPinterestLike this:LikeBe […]

31. Dina says:

:Well, that’s really weird.:-)

And really great!

Love
    DIna

32. lostfunzone says:

this is a great collection!

33. Kevin says:

I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award on my blog, ocaclibrary.wordpress.com. Congrats! Keep up the great work!