About these ads

art design & oddities

Anamorphic Graffiti by TSF Crew

Awesome anamorphic street art by the TSF Crew in France. An anamorphic image is defined as “A distorted projection or perspective requiring the viewer to use special devices or occupy a specific vantage point to reconstitute the image.” [Wiki ]

About these ads

10 responses

1. Anonymous

These are incredible! I can’t imagine how people get the ideas for these paintings/graffiti? They are absolutely stunning.

May 29, 2012 at 22:15

2. I enjoy my visits to your blog and just wanted to let you know that I’ve nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. If you’d like to read and repost the award, this is the link: http://ashnfinn.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/one-lovely-blog-award/

May 25, 2012 at 02:59

3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

May 22, 2012 at 20:11

4. aknightblog

I wish there was more of this genre of art in Sacramento, Ca!

May 22, 2012 at 08:18

5. Aster

Incredible.

May 22, 2012 at 05:00

6. Gorgeous anamorphic street art. I agree, my favorite is the paint coming out of the picture frame. It is such a dynamic angle.

May 22, 2012 at 01:25

7. Richard James O'Shea

Real street Art; imaginative, bold and evidently well executed. The possibilities are endless. If you’re ever in London, check out the tunnels under waterloo or head to the National Gallery and take a look at ‘The Ambassadors’ 1533, by Hans Holbein the younger, for a Renaissance version of Anamorphicism

May 22, 2012 at 01:18

8. Reblogged this on fundacionciem.

May 22, 2012 at 01:12

9. WOW! These are amazing! I love the one with the picture frame jumping from the ground.

May 22, 2012 at 01:04